Entry-Level Web Designer
We are a web design & development firm in Maple Grove, MN looking for a web designer to join our small, but talented web design team here at Avallo. We are a bunch of hardworking nerds with a good sense of humor and a love of great coffee. If you're ready to work hard and have fun while doing it, this is the place to apply!
- Manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate flexibility when projects change
- Produce accurate and high quality work
- Contribute ideas and design artwork with a willingness to collaborate
- Think creatively to conceptualize new ideas
- Conceptualize and create web designs and graphic elements
- Application of basic design principles for layout purposes, including design hierarchy and typography
- Communicate professionally with clients and team members
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Desire to advance HTML, CSS and LESS skills
- Basic experience with Graphic Design and working in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Quick Learner
- Detail-oriented, professional, and organized
- Must work on site in our Maple Grove, MN office, telecommunication is not available
- An understanding of how responsive html templates work
- Strong proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Experience with LESS and Bootstrap
- Mastery in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Knowledge of ADA techniques
- Knowledge of website optimization and SEO
- Copywriting and proofreading skills
- Social media marketing experience
We offer a positive and open work environment. This position will begin as part-time, with the opportunity to move to full time. We offer our full-time employees benefits including health insurance, dental, 401k with matching, and paid vacation.
To apply, please email us your resume and three relevant examples of your work (examples can be school work).
Your application will not be considered if:
- No examples of your web design work are sent.
- You are a company
- You plan to work remotely
Please send your resume, links, and any relevant samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org.