Part-time Office Assistant
We are a web design & development firm in Maple Grove, MN looking for a Office Assistant to join our small, but talented web design team here at Avallo. We are a bunch of hardworking nerds with a good sense of humor and a love of great work. If you're ready to work hard and have fun while doing it, this is the place to apply!
You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands. This job also includes assisting Social Media Manager and Programmers with reporting and production.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answering phone and general company email
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed
- Performing general office clerk duties
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases and websites
- Loading social media files and creating reports
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree
- College students may apply
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Great communication skills
We offer a positive and open work environment. This position will begin as part-time, with the opportunity to move to full time.
Please send your resume, links, and any relevant samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org.