Avallo Service and Support
At Avallo, we believe that nobody knows your business better than you. That's why we provide each business and organization with the proper training and support in order to help them to be successful. Each of our clients is given the ability and training to control the content displayed on their websites.
Below are some examples of our support and services:
- Training: We can provide on-site training with staff in order to teach employees how to manage the website. Training usually only takes an hour. We can split up the training sessions to teach different sections of the website depending on each site's functionality. We also provide a comprehensive guide for Avallo Panel including instructions on each of the varius plug-ins.
- Ongoing Monthly Technical Support: We will offer free technical support for the first two months after the site is launched. After 60 days, technical support and programming changes will be billed hourly. All changes are logged into our tracking system with detailed descriptions of work completed. The Avallo employee, the person who requested the changes, and how long it took are always recorded for accurate billing.
Note: Avallo defines "technical support" or "programming support" as updates, maintenance, and changes that go above the original scope of the quote. Bug fixes and technical problems will NOT be billed or deduct time from monthly maintenance agreements
- Response Time: During office hours (Weekdays- 8am-5pm CST), you can call and talk to one of our representatives for immediate assistance, or contact us via email and a response will be sent out shortly after the message is received.
- After-Hours: For weekends and evenings, contact Julie Hamilton via text, phone call, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. After hours calls and emails will always be responded to as soon as possible.
- Disaster Recovery: Our Servers retain a daily, weekly, and monthly backup. On the date of site launch, we also create a physical backup that is stored off-site. Avallo Panel also has a backup and recovery feature built-in. You can create and download full site backups at any time. A restore point can also be created which can reset the site to a previous saved copy with the click of a button. We always encourage our customers to keep a backup on their local computers, as well.
Here at Avallo, we want to put the power of content creation in your hands and we're happy to teach you how to use all of the Avallo Panel and CMS features. You will be adding pictures and text in no time at all and if you ever find yourself wondering how to perform a certain task, just give us a call. We have your back.