Google Quick Links
- AdWords - Promote your business alongside relevant Google search results.
- Analytics - Google Analytics provides easy-to-understand reports to make measurable improvements to both websites and campaigns.
- AdSense - Host advertisements from Google's AdWords on your site to earn money from your site's visits.
- Calendar - Organize your schedule and share events with friends
- Docs - Create and share your online documents, presentations, and spreadsheets
- Maps - View maps and directions
HTML and CSS Resources
- W3Schools - Learn HTML, CSS and More.
- Code Academy - Courses, videos and resources to learn coding
- W3.org - The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) develops interoperable technologies (specifications, guidelines, software, and tools) to lead the Web to its full potential.
- W3C Markup Validation Service - Check the markup (HTML, XHTML, ?) of Web documents
- W3C CSS Validation Service - Check Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and (X)HTML documents with style sheets
- CSS Zen Garden - A demonstration of what can be accomplished visually through CSS-based design.
- A List Apart - Explores the design, development, and meaning of web content, with a special focus on web standards and best practices.
- Position Is Everything - Big John attempts to describe and demonstrate some of the bugs found in web browsers, and to show advanced CSS methods that work across all browsers.
- JS Fiddle - Playground to test out coding languages
- MDN WebDocs - Resources and tutorials for coding
- Browser Stack - Live test websites across all devices and browsers
- PHP.net - PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
Beginner's Guide to:
- Search Engine Optimization - This guide provides a complete overview of many of the processes, techniques and strategies used by professional search engine optimization specialists.
- Google Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide - The best practices outlined in this guide will make it easier for search engines to both crawl and index your content.
- LinkedIn Learning - online courses covering categories of creative, technology, and business
- Google Keyword Tool - Use the Keyword Tool to get new keyword ideas.
- searchenginewatch.com - More stuff on SEO than you ever be able to read.
- google.com - What Google says about SEO
- seomoz.org - Rand Fishkin's guide on search engine optimization
- wordstream.com/keyword-niche-finder/ - Free Keyword Niche Finder - Suggests the most profitable verticals to explore PPC and SEO.
SharpSpring Email Marketing Resources
- Benefits of Marketing Automation - Article about how marketing automation like SharpSpring can benefit your business.
- What is Email Marketing? - Breakdown of email marketing and free resources
- SharpSpring Help Center - Helpful articles, tutorials, and answers that are free
Graphic Design Resources
Free Stock Photos
- Creativebloq - art and design inspiration
- Eye on Design - AIGA writes about design in the world
- Inspiration Feed - digital magazine that educates and inspires those with professions in design, technology and business
- Creative Nerds - design resources and inspiration
- Adobe - adobe news and creative insights